I Won!! I Guess Now I Have to Go!

Okay, so you all know my obsession with all things Disney, right? Well, I enter a lot of Disney-related contests in hopes of actually winning a trip. It hasn't happened yet, but I keep getting close.

Kingdom Magic Travel is a great website/travel agency and their owner, Rick Howard, does a weekly video blog about all things Disney called Travel with Rick. I LOVE watching these blogs because he takes you on a lot of the rides in Disney World as well as Disneyland and also shows some of the resorts and little things that most of us might miss.

So every week I get two e-mails from them - one is from the travel agency and has a trivia question and the other is from the travel blog where you get entered in to a drawing if you leave a comment. Well, this week I won on the travel blog and won a copy of Passporter Walt Disney World by Jennifer and Dave Marx. I'm pretty psyched because I can add it to my ever-growing collection of Disney travel books and ...well, it just may mean that I have to start planning another trip! See, my useless knowledge of all-things Disney CAN pay off!

Actually, I must admit, I have won things from Kingdom Magic Travel in the past. Once I won a $25 Disney gift card, another time I won a 4-day/3-night stay at a Radisson resort right outside of Disney World and I believe I've won a Passporter guide from them once before, too.

Now if only I could win an actual TRIP - all expenses paid! That's the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive