Ready to Retreat!!

I swore that I would never do one again. It's really not me at all. But, as you read this I am preparing to go on a womens retreat with my church. I know, I know, I will have a good time and all that. I can certainly use a break. The last retreat I went on was probably 12 years ago and we went to the beach. It was lovely, and all, I am just an odd little bird who has issues.

Okay, first, I don't want to share a bed with anyone other than my husband. I don't want to be in a double bed with a pal and somehow end up spooning in the middle of the night. SO NOT MY THING! Second, I am the type of person that needs my space. I don't want to be scrapbooking or doing bible studies until the wee hours of the morning. I want to be able to go to bed and have some quiet when I need to. Picky, right? And finally? I just have a hard time doing a whole weekend of Kum-ba-yah, you know?

This year's retreat is up in the mountains and looks to be beautiful. Since I am seriously back at church and involved in a small group, I thought that it would be a good thing to go. Say a prayer for me that the weekend goes well. I hope all of you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive