And this is why I shouldn't be allowed to watch TV...

I HATE the show "The Apprentice". I mean, I actually loathe it. The celebrity version is even more annoying. BUT...I love me some Brett Michaels and so I had to watch the finale of Celebrity Apprentice last night.

Now, don't get me wrong, I could not watch the entire thing. I just couldn't do it. I sort of sat there with my remote flipping through channels when the show got a little too annoying. I felt as if it was way too dragged out and when Cindy Lauper got up to sing, I just couldn't watch it.

For those of you who have been keeping up with celebrity news, you know that Brett Michaels has had a LOT of medical problems lately. First there was the emergency appendectomy. Then there was the brain hemorrhage. I was very upset over that and even blogged about it. He came through that and then he had a mini stroke and the doctor's found a hole in his heart. All this on TOP of the fact that he is a diabetic. Having said all that...it was nothing short of a miracle that the man walked on to the set of the Celebrity Apprentice finale. He did and he was awesome.

SPOILER ALERT - TURN BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO WON...

I sat through the two hours, for the most part and was rewarded with my man Brett winning. YEAH!!! Keep on rocking, Brett!!! So why shouldn't I be allowed to watch TV? Because in my joyous celebration of my Poison frontman being victorious, I posted it as my status on Facebook - totally unaware that my friends on the West Coast had not SEEN it yet. I spoiled the finale for a couple of them.

Sorry guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive