It wasn't the only reason I was there, but...

So I'm working at MOPS today and was flitting around here and there and I'm telling you, I got a lot of compliments! Seriously, I got compliments on my weight loss, my hair (which I just colored) and really, I was floating on a damn cloud and feeling all kinds of sassy!

Yes, it's shallow and all that because I was there working for the ministry and I was having a great time having people tell me how good I looked! It's not right, I tell you and yet...It just felt SO GOOD!!

What is wrong with me??? Oh, and here's something to think about, I have had several people tell me that my butt looks smaller and out of all of my body flaws, I never had an issue with my butt, but suddenly I do! I mean, how big was it before I started Weight Watchers??

So, I left there at noon, feeling really good about me and yet really bad about me at the same time. I loved the compliments and I'm glad that people are starting to notice the change in me and yet...petty and shallow.

Not a good combination...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive