Twenty Pounds Lighter!

It's official...I have lost twenty pounds here on my Weight Watchers journey. As of this morning's meeting, I have lost 20.6 pounds. Not too shabby.

The thing is, I probably could have lost a lot more but this last month has been a slump for me. I just don't have the same enthusiasm that I had in the beginning. I would have loved to be 5 pounds further along but it's my own fault. Well, that and having what seems like a non-stop run of eating out/parties/whatnot that had me eating things that I should not.

So, with three weeks till graduation, I can only pray that I can drop those pesky five pounds and feel like I accomplished something that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive