It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...NOT!

Right now the sun is shining and it looks absolutely beautiful outside. But you know what I have come to notice? Every time I step foot out my door, it starts to rain! Honestly, I'm thinking of pricing an ark because clearly, it's never going to end with this rain.

Normally, I don't mind the rain so much but when you have 7 days to get a BUNCH of outside work done, it gets really, really annoying. You cannot paint in the rain. You can not (really) mow your lawn in the rain. Heck, I don't even like walking to my car in the rain - so I can't even feasibly run errands!

Mother Nature needs to just CUT IT OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive