Happy Mother's Day!!

I have to say, this is probably one of the best Mother's Day's that I've had in a long time! Nick got me some hanging ferns for the front porch that I have been wanting...so excited!! Michael made me a beautiful card and Frank "let" me go and get some new clothes! He also is unaware of the purchase of 2 new kitchen chairs that I've purchased...shhh...it's a secret!

Anyway, the three men in my life are also giving me the gift of their time this Mother's Day. With all of the graduation hooplah, I am desperately trying to get things done around here and so today we will tackle a portion of my list. Nick has stayed home today and I am just thrilled to have us all together. But before we tackle the chores, I am taking Michael to the Lego convention here in Raleigh. Mom's get in free today and he is a HUGE Lego fan and so I thought it would fun to take him there.

So have a wonderful Mother's Day, everyone! May your day be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RGB Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Canada, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Chile, Colombia, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Greece.United Kingdom, United States

Search This Blog

Blog Archive